Kobe Bryant out for 4th straight game
Los Angeles: NBA scoring leader Kobe Bryant will sit out his fourth consecutive game to rest his bruised shin.
Coach Mike Brown said after shootaround that the Los Angeles Lakers` superstar guard will miss Friday`s home game against the Denver Nuggets.
Bryant hasn`t played since scoring 28 points in a loss to Houston on April 6. He sat out the Lakers` three-game road trip over the past week.
Bryant is closing in on his third NBA scoring title, averaging 28.1 points while playing in each of the Lakers` first 56 games. Oklahoma City`s Kevin Durant, who won the NBA`s last two scoring titles, is second with 27.5 points per game.
Los Angeles is 2-1 in Bryant`s absence, beating San Antonio on Wednesday. The Lakers (37-22) lead the Pacific Division by one game.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory