Kobe Bryant out for 4th straight game
Los Angeles: NBA scoring leader Kobe Bryant will sit out his fourth consecutive game to rest his bruised shin.
Coach Mike Brown said after shootaround that the Los Angeles Lakers` superstar guard will miss Friday`s home game against the Denver Nuggets.
Bryant hasn`t played since scoring 28 points in a loss to Houston on April 6. He sat out the Lakers` three-game road trip over the past week.
Bryant is closing in on his third NBA scoring title, averaging 28.1 points while playing in each of the Lakers` first 56 games. Oklahoma City`s Kevin Durant, who won the NBA`s last two scoring titles, is second with 27.5 points per game.
Los Angeles is 2-1 in Bryant`s absence, beating San Antonio on Wednesday. The Lakers (37-22) lead the Pacific Division by one game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report