Kobe, Bynum carry Lakers past Grizzlies
Kobe Bryant`s partnership with Andrew Bynum continued to blossom on Tuesday as the Lakers duo carried Los Angeles to a thrilling 116-111 double overtime victory over the Memphis Grizzlies.
The seven-foot (2.13 metres) Bynum powered his way to 37 points and 16 rebounds while Bryant tallied 34, nine rebounds and five assists to give the Lakers (26-16) a rare road win against a top Western Conference team.
One game after Bryant had deferred to Bynum for a final shot in Los Angeles` close win over Boston, the tandem combined on a game-ending 10-2 run after the Grizzlies had led by three with about two and a half minutes to go.
Marreese Speights had 25 points and Marc Gasol added 20 for Memphis (24-17), who led by as much as 17 in the third quarter before watching the Lakers storm back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics