‘Madcap’ Balotelli turns to God in bid to tackle inner demons
London: Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has turned to God in bid to help him get rid of his demons, as the eccentric Italian forward was seen confessing his sins to a chaplain.
Balotelli was praying for forgiveness again on Friday as he met the Rev Peter Horlock after his latest training ground altercation with manager Roberto Mancini, the Daily Star reports.
Balotelli feared he would be crucified after his latest spat with Mancini on Thursday. However, the 48-year-old City manager laughed off the clash on Thursday after it emerged Balotelli was seeking help from the Almighty.
The Italian striker has regular one-to-one sessions with Mr Horlock, who agreed to meet him yesterday so Balotelli could repent for what many see as his worst behaviour yet.
Mancini, a Catholic, also gets regular advice from Mr Horlock on how to control his stars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!