‘Madcap’ Balotelli turns to God in bid to tackle inner demons
London: Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has turned to God in bid to help him get rid of his demons, as the eccentric Italian forward was seen confessing his sins to a chaplain.
Balotelli was praying for forgiveness again on Friday as he met the Rev Peter Horlock after his latest training ground altercation with manager Roberto Mancini, the Daily Star reports.
Balotelli feared he would be crucified after his latest spat with Mancini on Thursday. However, the 48-year-old City manager laughed off the clash on Thursday after it emerged Balotelli was seeking help from the Almighty.
The Italian striker has regular one-to-one sessions with Mr Horlock, who agreed to meet him yesterday so Balotelli could repent for what many see as his worst behaviour yet.
Mancini, a Catholic, also gets regular advice from Mr Horlock on how to control his stars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- Crisis in Samajwadi Party: 'Helicopter kya tumhare baap ka hai?' - Why Shivpal Yadav asked this to a man in audience
- Akhilesh Yadav's big revelation - 'Amar Singh said something big will happen in October in Samajwadi Party'