‘Madcap’ Balotelli turns to God in bid to tackle inner demons
London: Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has turned to God in bid to help him get rid of his demons, as the eccentric Italian forward was seen confessing his sins to a chaplain.
Balotelli was praying for forgiveness again on Friday as he met the Rev Peter Horlock after his latest training ground altercation with manager Roberto Mancini, the Daily Star reports.
Balotelli feared he would be crucified after his latest spat with Mancini on Thursday. However, the 48-year-old City manager laughed off the clash on Thursday after it emerged Balotelli was seeking help from the Almighty.
The Italian striker has regular one-to-one sessions with Mr Horlock, who agreed to meet him yesterday so Balotelli could repent for what many see as his worst behaviour yet.
Mancini, a Catholic, also gets regular advice from Mr Horlock on how to control his stars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference