Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield smoke peace pipe
New York: Former heavyweight champions Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield have a made an appearance together during a promotional event for Holyfield’s new barbecue products in Chicago.
15 years ago, the champions were involved in a gory boxing match in which Tyson chomped part of Holyfield`s ear off.
But this time, Tyson and Holyfield were smiling and hugged each other without any apparent ill-will, during the event, in which Tyson claimed to love Holyfield and said that he would be linked with him for the rest of his life.
Making light of the ‘ear-biting’ incident, Tyson said that the incident had turned into something positive because of the involvement of love and forgiveness, and added that both of them are at a stage where they can work together and be successful.
Holyfield also dismissed the fateful incident and said that he had forgiven Tyson, and encouraged the former ‘Baddest man on the Planet’ to move forward with his life.
Holyfield spoke about Tyson’s documentary on his controversial life and said that the show is Tyson’s way of coming to an agreement with the things that he had done in his life, both positive and negative.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket