Mumbai Fighters CEO now member of AIBA WSB Commission
New Delhi: The World Series of Boxing`s Indian franchise, Mumbai Fighters` CEO Udith Sheth has been roped in as a member of the AIBA`s WSB Commission.
"Mr Udith Sheth, CEO and Managing Director of SE Trans Stadia, Owner of the Indian WSB Team `Venky`s Mumbai Fighters` has been appointed as Member of AIBA WSB Commission by the President of International Boxing Association (AIBA) Dr Ching Kuo Wu," the Indian Amateur Boxing Federation said in a statement here.
"It is indeed a great honour for India that Mr Sheth has been selected to this prestigious AIBA appointment due to his sincerity, hard work and dedication in promoting Boxing as a whole and WSB in particular in India," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city