Mumbai Fighters CEO now member of AIBA WSB Commission
New Delhi: The World Series of Boxing`s Indian franchise, Mumbai Fighters` CEO Udith Sheth has been roped in as a member of the AIBA`s WSB Commission.
"Mr Udith Sheth, CEO and Managing Director of SE Trans Stadia, Owner of the Indian WSB Team `Venky`s Mumbai Fighters` has been appointed as Member of AIBA WSB Commission by the President of International Boxing Association (AIBA) Dr Ching Kuo Wu," the Indian Amateur Boxing Federation said in a statement here.
"It is indeed a great honour for India that Mr Sheth has been selected to this prestigious AIBA appointment due to his sincerity, hard work and dedication in promoting Boxing as a whole and WSB in particular in India," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal
- Olympics 2016: More Russians banned in mounting Rio toll
- Throwback! Diana Penty’s Italian vacation pics will inspire you to visit the country
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- Nation remembers "Missile Man" APJ Abdul Kalam on his 1st death anniversary