Mumbai Fighters CEO now member of AIBA WSB Commission
New Delhi: The World Series of Boxing`s Indian franchise, Mumbai Fighters` CEO Udith Sheth has been roped in as a member of the AIBA`s WSB Commission.
"Mr Udith Sheth, CEO and Managing Director of SE Trans Stadia, Owner of the Indian WSB Team `Venky`s Mumbai Fighters` has been appointed as Member of AIBA WSB Commission by the President of International Boxing Association (AIBA) Dr Ching Kuo Wu," the Indian Amateur Boxing Federation said in a statement here.
"It is indeed a great honour for India that Mr Sheth has been selected to this prestigious AIBA appointment due to his sincerity, hard work and dedication in promoting Boxing as a whole and WSB in particular in India," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Duleep Trophy: Abhinav Mukund, Sudeep Chatterjee pass 'Pink Test' with flying colours
- Militants attack American university in Kabul
- Sri Lanka vs Australia, 2nd ODI: All-round Lankans thrash clueless Aussies; level series 1-1
- Top five amazing benefits of spinach!
- When IIT directors chant Bharat Mata Ki Jai slogans during IIT council meet — Know what happened