NBA: Miami Heat destroy Cavaliers in tense atmosphere
The Miami Heat, led by LeBron James, torched the Cleveland Cavaliers 111-87 on Friday to record their fifth consecutive road win in front of an unforgiving crowd in Cleveland on Friday.
James scored 16 of his game-high 28 points in the third quarter as the Heat extended their lead to as many as 34 points before he sat out the fourth.
James was booed loudly again by the Cleveland fans who have not forgiven him for leaving the team in 2010.
Miami scored the first 11 points of the game and never let up in the dominant performance.
Dwyane Wade scored 22 points before joining James on the bench for the entire fourth quarter. Chris Bosh recorded a double-double with 16 points and 12 rebounds.
Rookie guard Kyrie Irving led the Cavaliers with 17 points, while Ramon Sessions scored 15 points off the bench.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brave jawans gun down six militants in encounters in Kashmir's Kupwara - Know gunbattle details
- Brexit poll results: Britain, EU relation on knife-edge as historic referendum closes
- One killed in PKK car bomb in Turkey's southeast
- Morocco arrests 10 suspected Islamist militants, including Algerian
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus