NBA: Miami Heat destroy Cavaliers in tense atmosphere
The Miami Heat, led by LeBron James, torched the Cleveland Cavaliers 111-87 on Friday to record their fifth consecutive road win in front of an unforgiving crowd in Cleveland on Friday.
James scored 16 of his game-high 28 points in the third quarter as the Heat extended their lead to as many as 34 points before he sat out the fourth.
James was booed loudly again by the Cleveland fans who have not forgiven him for leaving the team in 2010.
Miami scored the first 11 points of the game and never let up in the dominant performance.
Dwyane Wade scored 22 points before joining James on the bench for the entire fourth quarter. Chris Bosh recorded a double-double with 16 points and 12 rebounds.
Rookie guard Kyrie Irving led the Cavaliers with 17 points, while Ramon Sessions scored 15 points off the bench.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal