Oscar Pistorius sells `Steenkamp murder house` in Pretoria to help pay trial cost
London: Paralympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius has sold the house where he killed his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on valentine`s day last year and would reportedly use the money to pay his murder trial costs.
He sold his house to mining consultant Louwtjie Louwrens , who paid Pistorius 2,50,000 pounds; 1,20,000 pounds less than the original price.
Louwrens, who has two kids, said that there is some water damage to repair before he can retire to the property in Pretoria, The Mirror reported.
Louwrens said that the house is in a safe area and everyone he dealt with was very professional.
The father of two is a mining consultant and a former general manager of a gold mine.
Pistorius remains on trial for murdering Steenkamp, whom the Paralympic sprinter says that he shot by accident on Valentine`s Day last year after mistaking her for an intruder, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical