Pacquiao willing to fight Mayweather Junior
Manila: Filipino boxing icon Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao responded to Floyd Mayweather Jr`s challenge by saying that he is willing to fight the undefeated American boxer, the local media reported.
Pacquiao`s response came in reply to Floyd`s message on his Twitter account, in which he called on Pacquiao to "step up punk", Xinhua reported.
"Manny Pacquiao I`m calling you out let`s fight May 5th and give the world what they want to see," Mayweather tweeted.
Michael Koncz, Pacquiao`s adviser, said Pacquiao is willing to fight Mayweather, but the bout should be scheduled by end of May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore