Pacquiao willing to fight Mayweather Junior
Manila: Filipino boxing icon Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao responded to Floyd Mayweather Jr`s challenge by saying that he is willing to fight the undefeated American boxer, the local media reported.
Pacquiao`s response came in reply to Floyd`s message on his Twitter account, in which he called on Pacquiao to "step up punk", Xinhua reported.
"Manny Pacquiao I`m calling you out let`s fight May 5th and give the world what they want to see," Mayweather tweeted.
Michael Koncz, Pacquiao`s adviser, said Pacquiao is willing to fight Mayweather, but the bout should be scheduled by end of May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read