Paternity suit against Michael Jordan dropped by accuser
New York: A lawyer for a woman, who claims that Michael Jordan fathered her teenage son, withdrew the paternity suit against the basketball legend.
Her attorney Randall Kessler said that Pamela Smith "stands by the facts alleged in her original filing."
Kessler said the lawsuit was withdrawn without prejudice, meaning that it can be filed again.
Smith had filed the suit herself last month and had asked Jordan to take a paternity test and pay child support, she later hired Kessler`s firm.
The basketball hall of famer has denied that he`s the father of Smith`s 16-year-old son.
Jordan`s spokeswoman Estee Portnoy on Monday confirmed that Smith had withdrawn the paternity suit, adding that there no settlement or money has been paid to Smith.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations