Paternity suit against Michael Jordan dropped by accuser
New York: A lawyer for a woman, who claims that Michael Jordan fathered her teenage son, withdrew the paternity suit against the basketball legend.
Her attorney Randall Kessler said that Pamela Smith "stands by the facts alleged in her original filing."
Kessler said the lawsuit was withdrawn without prejudice, meaning that it can be filed again.
Smith had filed the suit herself last month and had asked Jordan to take a paternity test and pay child support, she later hired Kessler`s firm.
The basketball hall of famer has denied that he`s the father of Smith`s 16-year-old son.
Jordan`s spokeswoman Estee Portnoy on Monday confirmed that Smith had withdrawn the paternity suit, adding that there no settlement or money has been paid to Smith.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad