Ravi Kapoor nominated Chef De Mission for Asian indoor games
New Delhi: General Secretary of Kurash Association of India Ravi Kapoor has been nominated as Chef de Mission of the Indian contingent for the 4th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games to be held in Korea.
The decision was taken by Acting IOA President V K Malhotra on Tuesday.
The games will be held in Incheon from June 29 to July 6.
A total of 12 sports will be part of the games including Chess, Bowling, Kabaddi and Kurash among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- 'India stalling dialogue with Pakistan to avoid negotiations on Kashmir'
- Cancer woes: Parsley, dill can actually be the cure!
- Spine chilling! French swimmer Yannick Agnel promises to swim around the Nordic island if Iceland win Euro 2016
- LeEco Le 2, Le Max2 second flash sale on July 5; registrations open
- Opal-studded meteorite points towards evolution of water on Earth!