Ravi Kapoor nominated Chef De Mission for Asian indoor games
New Delhi: General Secretary of Kurash Association of India Ravi Kapoor has been nominated as Chef de Mission of the Indian contingent for the 4th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games to be held in Korea.
The decision was taken by Acting IOA President V K Malhotra on Tuesday.
The games will be held in Incheon from June 29 to July 6.
A total of 12 sports will be part of the games including Chess, Bowling, Kabaddi and Kurash among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...