Ravi Kapoor nominated Chef De Mission for Asian indoor games
New Delhi: General Secretary of Kurash Association of India Ravi Kapoor has been nominated as Chef de Mission of the Indian contingent for the 4th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games to be held in Korea.
The decision was taken by Acting IOA President V K Malhotra on Tuesday.
The games will be held in Incheon from June 29 to July 6.
A total of 12 sports will be part of the games including Chess, Bowling, Kabaddi and Kurash among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble