Reeva Steenkamp’s family rejects ‘pregnant when dead’ speculations
Cape Town: The family of Oscar Pistorius’ slain girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp has rejected speculations that the model was pregnant when she was shot and killed by the Paralympic star.
According to tabloids, Steenkamp had informed Pistorius that she was pregnant to placate him after an argument which was fueled by rumours that she was cheating on him with one of her close friends, Times Live reports.
However, Steenkamp family spokesman Mike Steenkamp denied the reports and said that had the rumours been true, Steenkamp would have informed her mother June.
Mike Steenkamp further said that a pregnancy would have been revealed by the post-mortem report on Steenkamp, adding that the rumours have arisen to build up support for Pistorius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok