Reeva Steenkamp’s family rejects ‘pregnant when dead’ speculations
Cape Town: The family of Oscar Pistorius’ slain girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp has rejected speculations that the model was pregnant when she was shot and killed by the Paralympic star.
According to tabloids, Steenkamp had informed Pistorius that she was pregnant to placate him after an argument which was fueled by rumours that she was cheating on him with one of her close friends, Times Live reports.
However, Steenkamp family spokesman Mike Steenkamp denied the reports and said that had the rumours been true, Steenkamp would have informed her mother June.
Mike Steenkamp further said that a pregnancy would have been revealed by the post-mortem report on Steenkamp, adding that the rumours have arisen to build up support for Pistorius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief