Sagan wins his second Spain stage, Wiggins leads
Pontevedra, Spain: Slovakia`s Peter Sagan won his second stage of the Tour of Spain in a bunch sprint on Thursday, while Bradley Wiggins remained the overall leader.
Second behind the Liquigas rider on the 12th stage from Ponteaereas to Pontevedra was Germany`s John Degenkolb with Italy`s Daniele Bennati coming third.
Wiggins, riding for Team Sky, stays in the lead for a second day.
The Tour of Spain finishes on September 11 in Madrid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi's inflation-related speech ''baseless'', just wants to grab people's attention: BJP
- Erdogan wants Army under President's control after coup: Turkish official
- Chidambaram rejects Arun Jaitley's remarks on inflation
- Microsoft to cut additional 2,850 jobs from smartphone sector
- Interesting numbers on India's beggar population out! How do Hindus and Muslims fare? - Read