Saina eyeing All England Championship and World titles
Lucknow: After her Olympic triumph, Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal is now eyeing to win the World Championship and the All England Championship next year.
The bronze medal winner in the London Games, Saina stressed on developing the basic structure in the country in order to make it compete with China.
Sahara India Pariwar, the business conglomerate, today announced its association with Nehwal. As a part of the association Saina will don Sahara logo while playing at tournaments worldwide.
Saina said that the international badminton calender is very busy and it is very difficult for any player to excel at the international level for a prolonged period.
Executive director of Sahara India Parivar, Ashok Roy Choudhary said, "We are proud to announce Sahara India Pariwar`s association with Ms. Saina Nehwal."
On the occasion Saina said, "It`s a great honour to be associated with Sahara India Pariwar which apart from being a huge business conglomerate, has also done tremendously for the cause of promotion of sports in India.
"This has certainty boosted my confidence and I am sure that I will be able to bring pride to the nation."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Live TV shootout of American journalists shocks the world
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea