Saina eyeing All England Championship and World titles
Lucknow: After her Olympic triumph, Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal is now eyeing to win the World Championship and the All England Championship next year.
The bronze medal winner in the London Games, Saina stressed on developing the basic structure in the country in order to make it compete with China.
Sahara India Pariwar, the business conglomerate, today announced its association with Nehwal. As a part of the association Saina will don Sahara logo while playing at tournaments worldwide.
Saina said that the international badminton calender is very busy and it is very difficult for any player to excel at the international level for a prolonged period.
Executive director of Sahara India Parivar, Ashok Roy Choudhary said, "We are proud to announce Sahara India Pariwar`s association with Ms. Saina Nehwal."
On the occasion Saina said, "It`s a great honour to be associated with Sahara India Pariwar which apart from being a huge business conglomerate, has also done tremendously for the cause of promotion of sports in India.
"This has certainty boosted my confidence and I am sure that I will be able to bring pride to the nation."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi