Siberian city Omsk to host volleyball Final Four
Moscow: The Siberian city of Omsk will host the Final Four of this season`s men`s volleyball Champions League, the European Volleyball Confederation said.
Russia`s Lokomotiv Novosibirsk will be the hosts, while Istanbul`s Galatasaray will hold the women`s Final Four, the CEV said in a website statement Thursday.
Both host teams automatically qualify.
In both the men`s and women`s tournaments, two Russian teams are among the 12 left in the playoffs, excluding Lokomotiv.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes