Spurs beat Rockets in NBA game
Houston: The San Antonio Spurs outlasted the Houston Rockets 112-116 to pick up their fourth straight win in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Tony Parker collected 31 points, 10 assists and five rebounds while Tim Duncan scored 30 points for the Spurs Friday, reports Xinhua.
Manu Ginobili added 23 for the Spurs and Danny Green donated 17 points and five boards.
James Harden scored a game-high 33 points along with seven assists and five rebounds for the Rockets, who saw a five-game winning streak come to an end.
Chandler Parsons added 24 points and Jeremy Lin collected 21 points for the Rockets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre