Spurs beat Rockets in NBA game
Houston: The San Antonio Spurs outlasted the Houston Rockets 112-116 to pick up their fourth straight win in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Tony Parker collected 31 points, 10 assists and five rebounds while Tim Duncan scored 30 points for the Spurs Friday, reports Xinhua.
Manu Ginobili added 23 for the Spurs and Danny Green donated 17 points and five boards.
James Harden scored a game-high 33 points along with seven assists and five rebounds for the Rockets, who saw a five-game winning streak come to an end.
Chandler Parsons added 24 points and Jeremy Lin collected 21 points for the Rockets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Bodoland groups to relaunch statehood agitation next week
- Claudio Bravo joins Manchester City as Joe Hart`s replacement
- Flood situation remains grim in Bihar, eases in Madhya Pradesh
- Don't let India use your soil against us, Pakistan tells Afghanistan
- Congress rushes in defence of 'sidelined' AAP Punjab convener