To beat Klitschko, Haye needs speed: Sugar Ray Leonard
London: Veteran boxer Sugar Ray Leonard believes British boxer David Haye needs to improve on his speed to end Ukrainian Vitali Klitschko`s reign as WBC heavyweight champion.
Klitschko has successfully defended his title against Dereck Chisora last month.
Boxing legend Leonard told a daily: "David`s not that big of a heavyweight, so size will be a factor. If that fight comes to fruition, David will have to be mobile. He can`t be a stationary target."
While the Klitschko brothers may not be everyone`s cup of tea, Leonard is impressed with the way they have dominated the heavyweight division.
He added: "From my understanding, they`re huge over here in the UK. In America, although they`re known by boxing fans, they`re not household names with the wider public.”
He added: "But you have to give them credit, they use what they have. I`ve been impressed with them for a long time."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Retiring Tillakaratne Dilshan speaks on lack of support from teammates during his captaincy stint
- MS Dhoni backs Virat Kohli-led team India to claim No. 1 spot in Tests by the end of home season
- I want to play a warrior: Tabu
- Weeds, less water could spell death for Chandigarh's Sukhna Lake
- F&B giant Pepsico end decade-long association with India's ODI captain MS Dhoni