Top archers of NRAT to represent India in World Cup Stage
Jamshedpur: The top four men and women archers in the recurve and compound section of the 2nd National Ranking Archery Tournament (NRAT) will represent India in the forthcoming World Cup Stage I and II, an official of the Archery Association of India (AAI) said.
Anil Kamineni, Secretary General of AAI, said while the Stage I World Cup will be held at Shanghai, China from May 13, the Second Stage WC will be held in Antalya (Turkey) in June.
The Indian team for the Stage III and IV will be selected at the 3rd NRAT to be held in Delhi in June, he said.
Following is the team:
Men Recurve: Rajib Basumatary, Atanu Das, Jayanta Talukdar and Rahul Banerjee.
Women Recurve: L Bombayla Devi, Deepika Kumari, Rimil Buriuly and Dola Banerjee.
Men Compound: Kh. Ratan Singh, Rajat Chaouhan, M Gandhi Singh and L Haridas
Women Compund: Trisha Deb, Manjudha Soy, Gangandeep Kaur and P Lily Chanu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened