Top archers of NRAT to represent India in World Cup Stage
Jamshedpur: The top four men and women archers in the recurve and compound section of the 2nd National Ranking Archery Tournament (NRAT) will represent India in the forthcoming World Cup Stage I and II, an official of the Archery Association of India (AAI) said.
Anil Kamineni, Secretary General of AAI, said while the Stage I World Cup will be held at Shanghai, China from May 13, the Second Stage WC will be held in Antalya (Turkey) in June.
The Indian team for the Stage III and IV will be selected at the 3rd NRAT to be held in Delhi in June, he said.
Following is the team:
Men Recurve: Rajib Basumatary, Atanu Das, Jayanta Talukdar and Rahul Banerjee.
Women Recurve: L Bombayla Devi, Deepika Kumari, Rimil Buriuly and Dola Banerjee.
Men Compound: Kh. Ratan Singh, Rajat Chaouhan, M Gandhi Singh and L Haridas
Women Compund: Trisha Deb, Manjudha Soy, Gangandeep Kaur and P Lily Chanu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman