Becks hides from `overzealous` female fans
Washington: David Beckham, who is often spotted taking his sons to their soccer games in Los Angeles, has to hide from the under-10 girls team and their mothers because they accost him for pictures and autographs all the time.
“David takes Romeo and Cruz to football in Los Angeles at the same club where the under-10 girls team play,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling the Daily Star newspaper.
“The girls and their mums jump on him, wanting hugs, autographs, photos,” the source said.
“One cheeky little girl even asked for his T-shirt off his back.
While David is uncomfortable with the attention, his wife Victoria isn`t jealous one bit and instead finds it all funny.
"It’s all too much for him, although Victoria finds it hilarious,” the insider said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal