Bradley Cooper in talks to play Lance Armstrong in film on cyclist`s life
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper is rumoured to play the role of Lance Armstrong in a Warner Bros. Film based on the cyclist`s life, after earlier expressing that Armstrong was a fascinating character.
According to eonline.com, the movie will chronicle the cycling star`s fall from grace after he confessed to using performance-enhancing drugs to win Tour de France.
The 38-year old is looking to play one of the two main roles in the movie, titled Red Blooded American, one of which is Armstrong and the other being Tyler Hamilton, Lance`s former team partner and a member of his circle who famously said he saw the athlete doping in a 2011 60 Minutes segment, the report said.
The Warner Bros. project is one of at least three upcoming films based on the athlete`s very public downfall, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH