Bradley Cooper in talks to play Lance Armstrong in film on cyclist`s life
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper is rumoured to play the role of Lance Armstrong in a Warner Bros. Film based on the cyclist`s life, after earlier expressing that Armstrong was a fascinating character.
According to eonline.com, the movie will chronicle the cycling star`s fall from grace after he confessed to using performance-enhancing drugs to win Tour de France.
The 38-year old is looking to play one of the two main roles in the movie, titled Red Blooded American, one of which is Armstrong and the other being Tyler Hamilton, Lance`s former team partner and a member of his circle who famously said he saw the athlete doping in a 2011 60 Minutes segment, the report said.
The Warner Bros. project is one of at least three upcoming films based on the athlete`s very public downfall, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan