Bradley Cooper in talks to play Lance Armstrong in film on cyclist`s life
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper is rumoured to play the role of Lance Armstrong in a Warner Bros. Film based on the cyclist`s life, after earlier expressing that Armstrong was a fascinating character.
According to eonline.com, the movie will chronicle the cycling star`s fall from grace after he confessed to using performance-enhancing drugs to win Tour de France.
The 38-year old is looking to play one of the two main roles in the movie, titled Red Blooded American, one of which is Armstrong and the other being Tyler Hamilton, Lance`s former team partner and a member of his circle who famously said he saw the athlete doping in a 2011 60 Minutes segment, the report said.
The Warner Bros. project is one of at least three upcoming films based on the athlete`s very public downfall, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered