Bradley Cooper in talks to play Lance Armstrong in film on cyclist`s life
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper is rumoured to play the role of Lance Armstrong in a Warner Bros. Film based on the cyclist`s life, after earlier expressing that Armstrong was a fascinating character.
According to eonline.com, the movie will chronicle the cycling star`s fall from grace after he confessed to using performance-enhancing drugs to win Tour de France.
The 38-year old is looking to play one of the two main roles in the movie, titled Red Blooded American, one of which is Armstrong and the other being Tyler Hamilton, Lance`s former team partner and a member of his circle who famously said he saw the athlete doping in a 2011 60 Minutes segment, the report said.
The Warner Bros. project is one of at least three upcoming films based on the athlete`s very public downfall, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped