Brett Lee visits Taj Mahal
New Delhi: Former Australia fast bowler Brett Lee visited the Taj Mahal in Agra Sunday.
He clicked a photo of himself in front of the mausoleum and tweeted it adding the line "What a place!!!"
Lee`s Twitter profile reads "India at the moment". He had posted several photographs of himself on the Ghats of the Ganga in Varanasi recently too.
It was recently announced that for the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL), Lee will take on the role of bowing mentor in addition to his playing role for the Kolkata Knight Riders.
The current Australia captain Michael Clarke also recently visited the Taj with his wife before the start of the third Test against India in Mohali from March 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof