Brett Lee visits Taj Mahal
New Delhi: Former Australia fast bowler Brett Lee visited the Taj Mahal in Agra Sunday.
He clicked a photo of himself in front of the mausoleum and tweeted it adding the line "What a place!!!"
Lee`s Twitter profile reads "India at the moment". He had posted several photographs of himself on the Ghats of the Ganga in Varanasi recently too.
It was recently announced that for the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL), Lee will take on the role of bowing mentor in addition to his playing role for the Kolkata Knight Riders.
The current Australia captain Michael Clarke also recently visited the Taj with his wife before the start of the third Test against India in Mohali from March 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends