Dating Lewis Hamilton is challenging, says Nicole Scherzinger
London: Nicole Scherzinger has admitted that dating Formula 1 star Lewis Hamilton is “challenging”, insisting that she “wouldn’t wish a long-distance relationship on anyone.”
She confessed it is hard trying to keep their relationship going when they’re on different continents.
Hamilton, 27, and the ‘X Factor’ judge try to spend time together at his luxury pad in Monaco or at her LA home.
But this weekend he is on the grid in New Delhi, India, while the former Pussycat Doll takes her seat for the X Factor live shows in London.
“Every relationship has its things and you work it out. We made it last for four years so far, so it definitely makes things interesting and challenging,” she told the Sun.
“I wouldn’t wish a long-distance relationship on anyone, Lewis would say the same. But if it’s worth it, you fight for it. We try to see each other as much as possible,” she said.
She added that the McLaren driver had flown in to be with her on his way to this weekend’s Indian Grand Prix, and even made a trip down to see the X Factor.
“Lewis was backstage. He enjoys it and is supportive of me. I don’t care whether he felt like he was dragged there,” she said.
“He wants to support me. I am there for him and his races,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad