Dating Lewis Hamilton is challenging, says Nicole Scherzinger
London: Nicole Scherzinger has admitted that dating Formula 1 star Lewis Hamilton is “challenging”, insisting that she “wouldn’t wish a long-distance relationship on anyone.”
She confessed it is hard trying to keep their relationship going when they’re on different continents.
Hamilton, 27, and the ‘X Factor’ judge try to spend time together at his luxury pad in Monaco or at her LA home.
But this weekend he is on the grid in New Delhi, India, while the former Pussycat Doll takes her seat for the X Factor live shows in London.
“Every relationship has its things and you work it out. We made it last for four years so far, so it definitely makes things interesting and challenging,” she told the Sun.
“I wouldn’t wish a long-distance relationship on anyone, Lewis would say the same. But if it’s worth it, you fight for it. We try to see each other as much as possible,” she said.
She added that the McLaren driver had flown in to be with her on his way to this weekend’s Indian Grand Prix, and even made a trip down to see the X Factor.
“Lewis was backstage. He enjoys it and is supportive of me. I don’t care whether he felt like he was dragged there,” she said.
“He wants to support me. I am there for him and his races,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city