David Beckham enjoys being stay-at-home father
London: David Beckham, who retired from professional football earlier this year, says he is enjoying being a hands-on father, who cooks for his children and even drops them to school.
While his wife Victoria is busy concentrating on her fashion empire, David has taken time off the field to be with his children - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, and Cruz, eight, and two-year-old daughter Harper, reports Hello! Magazine.
When chat show host Jonathan Ross asked if that makes him a house-husband, David said: "I really am. But I love it. I`ve been lucky, I`ve always been able to take the boys to school in the mornings and pick them up and make them dinner and things like that. So I do even more of that."
"I`m able to take all three of the boys to school and then I take Harper to her school for a few hours and then pick her up. I`m kind of like a driver at the moment, I`m always in the car," he added.
David and Victoria returned to Britain from Los Angeles with their four children at the end of last year, and recently bought a house in the capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter