Gazza is a classical music fanatic too!
London: Former England international Paul Gascoigne, popularly known as Gazza, is reportedly so keen for his new neighbours to accept him that he is blasting classical music at posh neighbourhood from his lavish penthouse.
The troubled football legend is keen to fit in on classy Sandbanks, the millionaires` playground on the south coast. So, Gazza has started listening to music and researching hobbies he believes his neighbours enjoy.
It was revealed in June that the former Newcastle United hero had moved on to the exclusive peninsula near Poole, Dorset . He is living in a 3 million-pound home surrounded by some of the most expensive property in Europe, The Daily Star reported.
The former England midfielder can count the likes of football managers Harry Redknapp and Tony Pulis as his neighbours. And now he is trying desperately to stay off the booze and get in with his super-rich new friends.
A source said that it is quite funny really, adding that first Gazza developed a bit of a taste for scones and thought he was a bit posh eating them and now he is listening to a bit of classical music.
The source further said that it is typical of Gazza though, because he can`t do things by half measures, he can`t just play the music, he has to blast it to let everyone know he is listening. The source added that Gazza thinks it makes him sound sensible and clever.
The source also said that it is a far cry from his old days drinking on the pier in Boscombe with his `hangers on`, adding that if it helps him stay off the booze, then it can only be a good thing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM