Geri Halliwell set to marry F1 boss Christian Horner
Washington: Geri Halliwell is set to marry Formula 1 boss Christian Horner, it has been revealed.
The 40-year-old Team Principal of the Infiniti Red Bull Racing Formula One team, has proposed to Geri a few weeks ago after they started dating around January and are believed to be looking at a venue - Castle Howard in Yorkshire, Mirror reported.
The former Spice Girl has told her friends that she is the happiest she has been in her life and her former bandmates Emma Bunton and Mel B are expected to attend the ceremony.
According to a source, the pair kept their engagement low-key because they feared a backlash from members of Horner`s family, as some were unhappy when he left partner Beverley six months after the birth last year of their daughter.
Sources revealed that the couple made the decision to get engaged this spring but have kept it quiet to avoid any awkward fall outs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug