Graeme Swann`s singing and mimicking almost match his spinning skills!
London: England spinner Graeme Swann has the same confidence he has while bowling that he has on stage, according to guitarist Andy Afford, a former left-arm spinner.
According to the BBC, Afford revealed that the first time they played together in a band, Swann was so enthusiastic that he gave himself a massive haematoma on the thigh by whacking it with a tambourine.
Swann has been moonlighting as the lead singer of an indie covers band called Dr Comfort and the Lurid Revelations, the report said.
Afford said that Swann loved the craic but it would be very unfair to describe him as a clown just because he could do comedy voices, adding that he was also very serious about his cricket.
An influential member of England`s Test, one-day and Twenty20 sides, Swann has become the man England turn to when they need a lift both on and off the field, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves