Graeme Swann`s singing and mimicking almost match his spinning skills!
London: England spinner Graeme Swann has the same confidence he has while bowling that he has on stage, according to guitarist Andy Afford, a former left-arm spinner.
According to the BBC, Afford revealed that the first time they played together in a band, Swann was so enthusiastic that he gave himself a massive haematoma on the thigh by whacking it with a tambourine.
Swann has been moonlighting as the lead singer of an indie covers band called Dr Comfort and the Lurid Revelations, the report said.
Afford said that Swann loved the craic but it would be very unfair to describe him as a clown just because he could do comedy voices, adding that he was also very serious about his cricket.
An influential member of England`s Test, one-day and Twenty20 sides, Swann has become the man England turn to when they need a lift both on and off the field, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray