Graeme Swann`s singing and mimicking almost match his spinning skills!
London: England spinner Graeme Swann has the same confidence he has while bowling that he has on stage, according to guitarist Andy Afford, a former left-arm spinner.
According to the BBC, Afford revealed that the first time they played together in a band, Swann was so enthusiastic that he gave himself a massive haematoma on the thigh by whacking it with a tambourine.
Swann has been moonlighting as the lead singer of an indie covers band called Dr Comfort and the Lurid Revelations, the report said.
Afford said that Swann loved the craic but it would be very unfair to describe him as a clown just because he could do comedy voices, adding that he was also very serious about his cricket.
An influential member of England`s Test, one-day and Twenty20 sides, Swann has become the man England turn to when they need a lift both on and off the field, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM