Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger finally call it quits
London: Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger have finally parted ways after being with each other for four years.
F1 star Hamilton and US X Factor judge Nicole had met at the MTV Awards in Munich in 2007.
The couple had also split in January this year, citing work issues as the reasons, but their friends have revealed that this time they are treating it as final.
“Nicole and Lewis have tried to make it work but realised it’s just not happening so have called it a day once and for all,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“They’ve spoken at length about it but agreed there’s no point as they never see each other. They spend their whole time on opposite sides of the world.”
“Although they came to an amicable decision, Nicole is actually devastated about it. She thought Lewis was the one,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation