Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger finally call it quits
London: Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger have finally parted ways after being with each other for four years.
F1 star Hamilton and US X Factor judge Nicole had met at the MTV Awards in Munich in 2007.
The couple had also split in January this year, citing work issues as the reasons, but their friends have revealed that this time they are treating it as final.
“Nicole and Lewis have tried to make it work but realised it’s just not happening so have called it a day once and for all,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“They’ve spoken at length about it but agreed there’s no point as they never see each other. They spend their whole time on opposite sides of the world.”
“Although they came to an amicable decision, Nicole is actually devastated about it. She thought Lewis was the one,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video