Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger finally call it quits
London: Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger have finally parted ways after being with each other for four years.
F1 star Hamilton and US X Factor judge Nicole had met at the MTV Awards in Munich in 2007.
The couple had also split in January this year, citing work issues as the reasons, but their friends have revealed that this time they are treating it as final.
“Nicole and Lewis have tried to make it work but realised it’s just not happening so have called it a day once and for all,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“They’ve spoken at length about it but agreed there’s no point as they never see each other. They spend their whole time on opposite sides of the world.”
“Although they came to an amicable decision, Nicole is actually devastated about it. She thought Lewis was the one,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter