Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger finally call it quits
London: Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger have finally parted ways after being with each other for four years.
F1 star Hamilton and US X Factor judge Nicole had met at the MTV Awards in Munich in 2007.
The couple had also split in January this year, citing work issues as the reasons, but their friends have revealed that this time they are treating it as final.
“Nicole and Lewis have tried to make it work but realised it’s just not happening so have called it a day once and for all,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“They’ve spoken at length about it but agreed there’s no point as they never see each other. They spend their whole time on opposite sides of the world.”
“Although they came to an amicable decision, Nicole is actually devastated about it. She thought Lewis was the one,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today