MS Dhoni to launch fragrances line for men
New Delhi: Indian cricket captain MS Dhoni will soon launch his line of fragrances, joining the likes of other sportstars like Roger Federer and Maria Sharapova to have such similar ventures.
Rhiti Sports Management, the firm that manages Dhoni`s business portfolio, has partnered with Dubai-based Beauty Contact to launch the men`s fragrances range in the global market.
"The development of the new line builds on my own preferences for fragrances that remain fresh and have an international appeal," Dhoni said in a statement.
line of fragrances is expected to be introduced in India, the UAE and the rest of the world before the end of the year, the statement added.
Commenting on the development, Rhiti Sports Management Chairman and Managing Director Arun Pandey said: "We are pleased to be associated with Beauty Contact, Inc which is the global licensee of Cadillac, Madonna Nudes 1979 and Whatever It Takes fragrances."
The partnership with Beauty Contact will help in taking the brand to the global audiences," he added.
Alwyn Stephen, President and CEO of Beauty Contact, said the tie-up with Dhoni would help his company in making a foray into the Indian market.
Beauty Contact is behind the success of top celebrity fragrance brands in over 20 countries, including Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Perry Ellis, Maria Sharapova, Alfred Sung, Hummer and Bob Mackie.
"After successfully launching the fragrances for many international celebrities, we now turn towards India and are excited to be partnering with the biggest cricketing legend of all -? MS Dhoni," Stephen said.
"In the coming months, we will be working closely with him to take the line to as many markets as possible," he added.
The first line of fragrances will hit the Indian market around the time of the Twenty-20 World Cup, slated to start in mid-September this year in Sri Lanka. The UAE debut is expected towards the end of the year, the company added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi