Roger Federer was paid $15m to endorse Rolex watches
London, July 10 (ANI): Roger Federer may have been endorsing Rolex watches when he calmly sat down and strapped on his time piece moments after winning his seventh Wimbledon title.
In fact, the time from winning championship point to the reassuringly expensive click of Federer’s luxury Rolex snapping on was just one minute and 28 seconds.
The quick act from the world’s best player may be for the reported 15m dollars that the Swiss company is paying for him to endorse its timepieces, a newspaper reported.
Again Federer’s Rolex appeared in prominent place as he held his trophy aloft.
Meanwhile Serena Williams was much more down to earth with her timepiece choice over the weekend.
She wore a retro Casio computer watch, which will set you back just 15.95 pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Vs Redmi Note 3: Check out the differences
- Attack on American University in Afghanistan leaves 13 dead
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- BJP seeks FIR against Akhilesh, police officers for lathicharge
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive