Roger Federer was paid $15m to endorse Rolex watches
London, July 10 (ANI): Roger Federer may have been endorsing Rolex watches when he calmly sat down and strapped on his time piece moments after winning his seventh Wimbledon title.
In fact, the time from winning championship point to the reassuringly expensive click of Federer’s luxury Rolex snapping on was just one minute and 28 seconds.
The quick act from the world’s best player may be for the reported 15m dollars that the Swiss company is paying for him to endorse its timepieces, a newspaper reported.
Again Federer’s Rolex appeared in prominent place as he held his trophy aloft.
Meanwhile Serena Williams was much more down to earth with her timepiece choice over the weekend.
She wore a retro Casio computer watch, which will set you back just 15.95 pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police