Roger Federer was paid $15m to endorse Rolex watches
London, July 10 (ANI): Roger Federer may have been endorsing Rolex watches when he calmly sat down and strapped on his time piece moments after winning his seventh Wimbledon title.
In fact, the time from winning championship point to the reassuringly expensive click of Federer’s luxury Rolex snapping on was just one minute and 28 seconds.
The quick act from the world’s best player may be for the reported 15m dollars that the Swiss company is paying for him to endorse its timepieces, a newspaper reported.
Again Federer’s Rolex appeared in prominent place as he held his trophy aloft.
Meanwhile Serena Williams was much more down to earth with her timepiece choice over the weekend.
She wore a retro Casio computer watch, which will set you back just 15.95 pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state