Ryan Harris engaged to girlfriend
Melbourne: Australian fast bowler Ryan Harris announced his engagement to long-time girlfriend Cherie Lewis on Facebook.
The couple were soon inundated by messages from well wishers including injured fast bowler Mitchell Johnson.
The two had met in Adelaide and Lewis, a financial book-keeper, followed Harris to Queensland when he switched states several years ago.
According to Courier Mail, Harris is likely to play in the third Test against India in Perth with Australia poised to unleash him as part of a four-man pace battery against the visitors, the Herald Sun reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof