Warnie and Hurley express their love on Twitter
Melbourne: Shane Warne and his fiancee Elizabeth Hurley are back to posting sweet nothings to each other on Twitter.
The 44-year-old cricketer congratulated Hurley on the micro-blogging site about her work with breast cancer charities and said he was proud of her, the Courier Mail reported.
The actress replied saying that he was missed by all, before posting a pic of the couple from their happier times.
Hurley had earlier apologized to her followers about her silence on the social media.
Rumours were rife that the couple was going through a rough patch, though Warne had rubbished the reports saying that they were just sorting out some personal issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’