Warnie and Hurley express their love on Twitter
Melbourne: Shane Warne and his fiancee Elizabeth Hurley are back to posting sweet nothings to each other on Twitter.
The 44-year-old cricketer congratulated Hurley on the micro-blogging site about her work with breast cancer charities and said he was proud of her, the Courier Mail reported.
The actress replied saying that he was missed by all, before posting a pic of the couple from their happier times.
Hurley had earlier apologized to her followers about her silence on the social media.
Rumours were rife that the couple was going through a rough patch, though Warne had rubbished the reports saying that they were just sorting out some personal issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Magnificent teaser trailer of Harshvardhan Kapoor-Saiyami Kher's 'Mirzya' crosses 2 million views!
- What happens after the Brexit vote – the steps ahead!
- Publicise blackmoney scheme at posh markets, malls: CBDT to IT
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Swami Prasad Maurya right person in the wrong party: Akhilesh Yadav