Warnie and Hurley express their love on Twitter
Melbourne: Shane Warne and his fiancee Elizabeth Hurley are back to posting sweet nothings to each other on Twitter.
The 44-year-old cricketer congratulated Hurley on the micro-blogging site about her work with breast cancer charities and said he was proud of her, the Courier Mail reported.
The actress replied saying that he was missed by all, before posting a pic of the couple from their happier times.
Hurley had earlier apologized to her followers about her silence on the social media.
Rumours were rife that the couple was going through a rough patch, though Warne had rubbished the reports saying that they were just sorting out some personal issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Uttarakhand board Class 12th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel