Warnie and Hurley express their love on Twitter
Melbourne: Shane Warne and his fiancee Elizabeth Hurley are back to posting sweet nothings to each other on Twitter.
The 44-year-old cricketer congratulated Hurley on the micro-blogging site about her work with breast cancer charities and said he was proud of her, the Courier Mail reported.
The actress replied saying that he was missed by all, before posting a pic of the couple from their happier times.
Hurley had earlier apologized to her followers about her silence on the social media.
Rumours were rife that the couple was going through a rough patch, though Warne had rubbished the reports saying that they were just sorting out some personal issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!