Yusuf Pathan ties the knot with Afreen
Mumbai: Out-of-favour India all-rounder Yusuf Pathan on Wednesday tied the knot with fiancee Afreen, at a family function here.
The 30-year-old big-hitting batsman had got engaged in a private ceremony at his farmhouse in Nadiad, 60 kms from Vadodara, last year.
Afreen was born and brought up in Mumbai but practises physiotherapy in Vadodara.
It is an arranged marriage and the match was decided after both families gave their consent.
Pathan, who has been out of the Indian team for some time now, has scored 1365 runs in 57 ODIs and 438 runs in 22 T20s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security