Yusuf Pathan ties the knot with Afreen
Mumbai: Out-of-favour India all-rounder Yusuf Pathan on Wednesday tied the knot with fiancee Afreen, at a family function here.
The 30-year-old big-hitting batsman had got engaged in a private ceremony at his farmhouse in Nadiad, 60 kms from Vadodara, last year.
Afreen was born and brought up in Mumbai but practises physiotherapy in Vadodara.
It is an arranged marriage and the match was decided after both families gave their consent.
Pathan, who has been out of the Indian team for some time now, has scored 1365 runs in 57 ODIs and 438 runs in 22 T20s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- Mulayam, Akhilesh scared of me; not allowing Muslim leaders in SP to speak up, alleges Asaduddin Owaisi
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail