Yusuf Pathan ties the knot with Afreen
Mumbai: Out-of-favour India all-rounder Yusuf Pathan on Wednesday tied the knot with fiancee Afreen, at a family function here.
The 30-year-old big-hitting batsman had got engaged in a private ceremony at his farmhouse in Nadiad, 60 kms from Vadodara, last year.
Afreen was born and brought up in Mumbai but practises physiotherapy in Vadodara.
It is an arranged marriage and the match was decided after both families gave their consent.
Pathan, who has been out of the Indian team for some time now, has scored 1365 runs in 57 ODIs and 438 runs in 22 T20s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof