McCullum lauds Southee, Boult`s efforts with ball as `world-class`
Wellington: New Zealand skipper Brendon McCullum has said that he is surprised with the stats when Tim Southee and Trent Boult bowl together in partnership and that their efforts are world class.
According to Stuff.co.nz, McCullum said he was enjoying what the two swing bowlers were doing for his side.
He added that the two bowlers were world-class in Kiwi conditions and had also done the job in foreign conditions.
Meanwhile, Southee also admitted the pair, who took 38 wickets between them in the three-test series have formed a natural partnership, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics