McCullum lauds Southee, Boult`s efforts with ball as `world-class`
Wellington: New Zealand skipper Brendon McCullum has said that he is surprised with the stats when Tim Southee and Trent Boult bowl together in partnership and that their efforts are world class.
According to Stuff.co.nz, McCullum said he was enjoying what the two swing bowlers were doing for his side.
He added that the two bowlers were world-class in Kiwi conditions and had also done the job in foreign conditions.
Meanwhile, Southee also admitted the pair, who took 38 wickets between them in the three-test series have formed a natural partnership, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical