Djokovic doubtful for Monte Carlo Masters
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Monte Carlo: Uncertainty looms over World number one Novak Djokovic’s participation in the Monte Carlo Masters as he is battling the after effects of an ankle injury.
Djokovic, who is based in Monte Carlo, said he feels a responsibility to play in the ‘’home’’ series.
He said that although he is encouraged by his recovery, he does not want to take any chances and he has to be realistic and cautious.
The world number one had rolled his right ankle a week ago during Serbia`s Davis Cup win in the United States.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on