Djokovic doubtful for Monte Carlo Masters
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Monte Carlo: Uncertainty looms over World number one Novak Djokovic’s participation in the Monte Carlo Masters as he is battling the after effects of an ankle injury.
Djokovic, who is based in Monte Carlo, said he feels a responsibility to play in the ‘’home’’ series.
He said that although he is encouraged by his recovery, he does not want to take any chances and he has to be realistic and cautious.
The world number one had rolled his right ankle a week ago during Serbia`s Davis Cup win in the United States.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read