Djokovic to become a father
Paris: World number two tennis star Novak Djokovic announced today that he and girlfriend Jelena Ristic are expecting their first child.
The Serbian six-time Grand Slam winner is currently sidelined with a right wrist injury picked up at last week`s Monte Carlo Masters but announced the good news on his twitter account. "Jelena is pregnant !!! We will soon be parents," the 26-year-old winner of 43 ATP titles tweeted on his account @DjokerNole.
The expectant couple have been dating since 2005 and recently got engaged in September 2013. Djokovic, who is unsure when he will be fit enough to return, is recovering from his injury by spending a few days in Athens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH