Djokovic to miss Serbia`s Davis Cup tie
Prague: World No.1 Novak Djokovic will not play Serbia`s Davis Cup tie with the Czech Republic in Prague April 6-8.
Serbian captain Bogdan Obradovic picked World No.9 Janko Tipsarevic, World No.27 Viktor Troicki, Dusan Lajovic and Nenad Zimonjic for the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
The Czechs will be led by World No7 Tomas Berdych and No.25 Radek Stepanek.
The two countries last met in 2010 when Serbia beat Czech Republic in the semifinals on the way to its first Davis Cup trophy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof