Djokovic to miss Serbia`s Davis Cup tie
Prague: World No.1 Novak Djokovic will not play Serbia`s Davis Cup tie with the Czech Republic in Prague April 6-8.
Serbian captain Bogdan Obradovic picked World No.9 Janko Tipsarevic, World No.27 Viktor Troicki, Dusan Lajovic and Nenad Zimonjic for the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
The Czechs will be led by World No7 Tomas Berdych and No.25 Radek Stepanek.
The two countries last met in 2010 when Serbia beat Czech Republic in the semifinals on the way to its first Davis Cup trophy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP