Djokovic to miss Serbia`s Davis Cup tie
Prague: World No.1 Novak Djokovic will not play Serbia`s Davis Cup tie with the Czech Republic in Prague April 6-8.
Serbian captain Bogdan Obradovic picked World No.9 Janko Tipsarevic, World No.27 Viktor Troicki, Dusan Lajovic and Nenad Zimonjic for the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
The Czechs will be led by World No7 Tomas Berdych and No.25 Radek Stepanek.
The two countries last met in 2010 when Serbia beat Czech Republic in the semifinals on the way to its first Davis Cup trophy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police