Djokovic to miss Serbia`s Davis Cup tie
Prague: World No.1 Novak Djokovic will not play Serbia`s Davis Cup tie with the Czech Republic in Prague April 6-8.
Serbian captain Bogdan Obradovic picked World No.9 Janko Tipsarevic, World No.27 Viktor Troicki, Dusan Lajovic and Nenad Zimonjic for the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
The Czechs will be led by World No7 Tomas Berdych and No.25 Radek Stepanek.
The two countries last met in 2010 when Serbia beat Czech Republic in the semifinals on the way to its first Davis Cup trophy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday