Djokovic to miss Serbia`s Davis Cup tie
Prague: World No.1 Novak Djokovic will not play Serbia`s Davis Cup tie with the Czech Republic in Prague April 6-8.
Serbian captain Bogdan Obradovic picked World No.9 Janko Tipsarevic, World No.27 Viktor Troicki, Dusan Lajovic and Nenad Zimonjic for the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
The Czechs will be led by World No7 Tomas Berdych and No.25 Radek Stepanek.
The two countries last met in 2010 when Serbia beat Czech Republic in the semifinals on the way to its first Davis Cup trophy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'