Djokovic wins Abu Dhabi title as Nadal dispatches Federer
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Abu Dhabi: Novak Djokovic monumental 2011 season ended with another victory beating David Ferrer in straight sets to win the Mubadala World Tennis Championship in Abu Dhabi.
The world No. 1, Djokovic eased past Ferrer 6-2 6-1 to pocket the $250,000 winner`s cheque at the exhibition event.
Meanwhile, Rafael Nadal got the better of Roger Federer in the third-fourth play-off match with a 6-1 7-5 victory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie