Djokovic wins Abu Dhabi title as Nadal dispatches Federer
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Abu Dhabi: Novak Djokovic monumental 2011 season ended with another victory beating David Ferrer in straight sets to win the Mubadala World Tennis Championship in Abu Dhabi.
The world No. 1, Djokovic eased past Ferrer 6-2 6-1 to pocket the $250,000 winner`s cheque at the exhibition event.
Meanwhile, Rafael Nadal got the better of Roger Federer in the third-fourth play-off match with a 6-1 7-5 victory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials