Djokovic wins Abu Dhabi title as Nadal dispatches Federer
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Abu Dhabi: Novak Djokovic monumental 2011 season ended with another victory beating David Ferrer in straight sets to win the Mubadala World Tennis Championship in Abu Dhabi.
The world No. 1, Djokovic eased past Ferrer 6-2 6-1 to pocket the $250,000 winner`s cheque at the exhibition event.
Meanwhile, Rafael Nadal got the better of Roger Federer in the third-fourth play-off match with a 6-1 7-5 victory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement