Vanquished Cibulkova says Stosur plays ‘like a man’
Paris: Czech tennis star Dominika Cibulkova has said Australia`s Samantha Stosur plays like a man, after seeing her challenge in the French Open end with a 6-4 6-1 defeat at the hands of Stosur.
"She played unbelievable today," a daily quoted Cibulkova as saying.
"Her topspin and her serve, I mean, she played like a man, and it`s really hard to play against a man. It was driving me crazy on the court today. So it was really, really hard, really tough," she added.
At just 161cm, the minuscule Cibulkova struggled against Stosur`s high-bouncing game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble