Miami Masters: Tommy Haas stuns Novak Djokovic to enter quarters
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Florida: World No. 1 and defending champion Novak Djokovic bowed out of the Miami Masters after losing to Tommy Haas on Tuesday.
Hass won in straight sets 6-2, 6-4 in the fourth round to record the upset of the tournament.
The German who celebrates his 35th birthday on April 3 termed the win as unbelievable.
“This is crazy. Playing against someone like Novak and coming out on top at this time of my career, it`s unbelievable," Haas was quoted as saying in media reports.
Haas entered the quarterfinals of the event for the first time in his career and will now face No. 11 Gilles Simon, who defeated Janko Tipsarevic, 5-7, 6-2, 6-2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog