Murray could become No.1 in six months: Richard Krajicek
London: 1996 Wimbledon Champion Richard Krajicek has said that he believes Murray could top the world rankings in the next six months, and that he could win at least five Grand Slam titles in his career.
According to The Guardian, the former champion was very impressed with the Brit`s strength and said that he had always done well at Wimbledon.
The charming star said that Murray could win anything between three and seven more Grand Slam titles and it depended on whether another Roger Federer came through the ranks in the next two years, adding that he had a great chance to become No.1 in the next six to nine months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory