Murray could become No.1 in six months: Richard Krajicek
London: 1996 Wimbledon Champion Richard Krajicek has said that he believes Murray could top the world rankings in the next six months, and that he could win at least five Grand Slam titles in his career.
According to The Guardian, the former champion was very impressed with the Brit`s strength and said that he had always done well at Wimbledon.
The charming star said that Murray could win anything between three and seven more Grand Slam titles and it depended on whether another Roger Federer came through the ranks in the next two years, adding that he had a great chance to become No.1 in the next six to nine months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!