Murray could become No.1 in six months: Richard Krajicek
London: 1996 Wimbledon Champion Richard Krajicek has said that he believes Murray could top the world rankings in the next six months, and that he could win at least five Grand Slam titles in his career.
According to The Guardian, the former champion was very impressed with the Brit`s strength and said that he had always done well at Wimbledon.
The charming star said that Murray could win anything between three and seven more Grand Slam titles and it depended on whether another Roger Federer came through the ranks in the next two years, adding that he had a great chance to become No.1 in the next six to nine months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie