Murray`s mother Judy makes New Year`s resolution to get children `active`
London: Andy Murray`s mother, Judy, has made a set of New Year`s resolutions to make children healthier and happier, according to reports.
According to The Daily Express, for the past two years, the mother of the Wimbledon champion has been touring the country sharing the games she dreamed up in her Dunblane garden to keep her young sons amused.
Now in its third year, Judy`s Set4Sport has toured Britain in a bid to introduce a new generation of children to exercise, the report said.
She said that it was a great time to also make resolutions as a family and since she was so passionate about helping people get more active, she would want to build it into everyday family fan rather than making it a chore.
New research by Set4Sport revealed that children take just 18 minutes to become bored with a toy given as a present, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack