London: Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic, with 15,645 points, held on to the top spot in the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) world singles rankings released on Monday.
Djokovic has led the world rankings for 167 weeks, with only three left to equal American legend John McEnroe, who retained the same position for 170 weeks, reports Efe.
In this week's rankings, Spain's Rafael Nadal fell to eighth place with 3,770 points, while fellow Spaniard David Ferrer advanced to the seventh with 3,945.
The current ATP rankings and point scores are as follows:
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 15,645 Points
2. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 9,420
3. Andy Murray (Scotland) 8,640
4. Stanislas Wawrinka (Switzerland) 6,005
5. Tomas Berdych (Czech Republic) 4,900
6. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 4,540
7. David Ferrer (Spain) 3,945
8. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 3,770
9. Milos Raonic (Canada) 2,740
10. Gilles Simon (France) 2,530.