New York: Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic remained the undisputed leader in the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) rankings with 16,145 points, after a week that witnessed fierce competition in the Davis Cup.
The week marked no changes in the top ten men's rankings, with Swiss Roger Federer still in second place, followed by Britain's Andy Murray, reports Efe. Djokovic recently won the US Open defeating Federer in the final.
The current ATP ranking and point scores are as follows:
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 16,145 Points
2. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 9,420
3. Andy Murray (Scotland) 8,800
4. Stanislas Wawrinka (Switzerland) 6,005
5. Tomas Berdych (Czech Republic) 5,050
6. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 5,015
7. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 3,770
8. David Ferrer (Spain) 3,695
9. Milos Raonic (Canda) 2,790
10. Gilles Simon (France) 2,560.