New Delhi: World number one Novak Djokovic on Sunday capped a perfect season as he beat six-time champion Roger Federer to win the ATP World Tour Finals title at London's O2 Arena.
The Serb broke the Swiss three times to win 6-3, 6-4 in just 80 minutes, levelling their record with the 17-time Grand Slam winner at 22-22.
Here are six interesting about Djokovic's latest triumph.
1) This win helped the 28-year-old to level his head-to-head with Federer at 22-22.
2) It was Novak's 11th title of the season.
3) Djokovic has now won 82 of the 88 matches he has played in the season.
4) This was his 4th successive ATP World Tour Finals win.
5) Djokovic, with five season finale titles, beat Ivan Lendl's 1987 feat. He first won the coveted event in 2008.
6) The £1.4million cheque helped take his on-court earnings to over £14m for the season.
(With Agency inputs)