Rafael Nadal through to Brazil Open semis
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Sao Paulo (Brazil): Spaniard Rafael Nadal has continued his recovery trail with another win to advance to the semi finals of the Brazil Open.
Taking on Argentina`s world number 78 Carlos Berlocq, Nadal took 2 hours and 24 minutes to come back from a set down to win the match 3-6, 6-4, 6-4.
Still playing nowhere near his best, the world number 5, and former world number 1, is playing only his second open in almost 8 months after a serious knee injury forced him out of the circuit for quite a while.
Nadal will now take on another Argentine, Martin Alund, in the semi finals which will be played on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'