Sanam Singh loses in ATP Knoxville Challenger quarterfinal
Knoxville: India`s Sanam Singh has lost to Canada`s Peter Polansky 6-3, 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the ATP Knoxville Challenger.
Singh had earlier achieved straight set victories in both of his earlier matches in this tournament.
The first set took 32 minutes and the second 41 minutes to complete in a match that went on for one hour and thirteen minutes.
The Knoxville Challenger is a professional tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi