Sanam Singh loses in ATP Knoxville Challenger quarterfinal
Knoxville: India`s Sanam Singh has lost to Canada`s Peter Polansky 6-3, 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the ATP Knoxville Challenger.
Singh had earlier achieved straight set victories in both of his earlier matches in this tournament.
The first set took 32 minutes and the second 41 minutes to complete in a match that went on for one hour and thirteen minutes.
The Knoxville Challenger is a professional tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts, the report said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!