Sanam Singh loses in ATP Knoxville Challenger quarterfinal
Knoxville: India`s Sanam Singh has lost to Canada`s Peter Polansky 6-3, 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the ATP Knoxville Challenger.
Singh had earlier achieved straight set victories in both of his earlier matches in this tournament.
The first set took 32 minutes and the second 41 minutes to complete in a match that went on for one hour and thirteen minutes.
The Knoxville Challenger is a professional tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!