Sanam Singh loses in ATP Knoxville Challenger quarterfinal
Knoxville: India`s Sanam Singh has lost to Canada`s Peter Polansky 6-3, 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the ATP Knoxville Challenger.
Singh had earlier achieved straight set victories in both of his earlier matches in this tournament.
The first set took 32 minutes and the second 41 minutes to complete in a match that went on for one hour and thirteen minutes.
The Knoxville Challenger is a professional tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster