Juan Martin del Potro tips Andy Murray to be `World No.1` at Wimbledon
London: Argentinean tennis player Juan Martin Del Potro has claimed that British star Andy Murray can become the World No. 1 at the Wimbledon.
Del Potro, who had beaten Murray at Indian Wells semi-finals last week, said that Murray, who has already won a Grand Slam and the finals in the Australian Open, has everything he needed to be at the top in the future.
Praising Murray as a `big champion`, the Argentine said that Murray will be fighting for the No1 place this year and can take a big opportunity in the grass season.
Meanwhile, Del Potro had announced that he will join the British No 1 at the Aegon Championships at Queen`s Club in June, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'