Juan Martin del Potro tips Andy Murray to be `World No.1` at Wimbledon
London: Argentinean tennis player Juan Martin Del Potro has claimed that British star Andy Murray can become the World No. 1 at the Wimbledon.
Del Potro, who had beaten Murray at Indian Wells semi-finals last week, said that Murray, who has already won a Grand Slam and the finals in the Australian Open, has everything he needed to be at the top in the future.
Praising Murray as a `big champion`, the Argentine said that Murray will be fighting for the No1 place this year and can take a big opportunity in the grass season.
Meanwhile, Del Potro had announced that he will join the British No 1 at the Aegon Championships at Queen`s Club in June, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times