Juan Martin del Potro tips Andy Murray to be `World No.1` at Wimbledon
London: Argentinean tennis player Juan Martin Del Potro has claimed that British star Andy Murray can become the World No. 1 at the Wimbledon.
Del Potro, who had beaten Murray at Indian Wells semi-finals last week, said that Murray, who has already won a Grand Slam and the finals in the Australian Open, has everything he needed to be at the top in the future.
Praising Murray as a `big champion`, the Argentine said that Murray will be fighting for the No1 place this year and can take a big opportunity in the grass season.
Meanwhile, Del Potro had announced that he will join the British No 1 at the Aegon Championships at Queen`s Club in June, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note