Juan Martin del Potro tips Andy Murray to be `World No.1` at Wimbledon
London: Argentinean tennis player Juan Martin Del Potro has claimed that British star Andy Murray can become the World No. 1 at the Wimbledon.
Del Potro, who had beaten Murray at Indian Wells semi-finals last week, said that Murray, who has already won a Grand Slam and the finals in the Australian Open, has everything he needed to be at the top in the future.
Praising Murray as a `big champion`, the Argentine said that Murray will be fighting for the No1 place this year and can take a big opportunity in the grass season.
Meanwhile, Del Potro had announced that he will join the British No 1 at the Aegon Championships at Queen`s Club in June, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player