LJP leader Brijnath Singh was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in Patna.AK-47 shells were recovered from the spot.
Vatsalysa Singh Chauhan , a final year student of IIT Kharagpur , will be joining the IT giant in October this year.
A big earthquake tremor jolted Nepal and Bihar on Friday night, as per the US Geological Survey (USGS).
LJP leader Baijnathi Singh, who was on bail in a murder case, died, Senior Superintendent of Police Manu Maharaj said adding the attack appears to have been by his rivals over an old enemity.
Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan on Thursday said that the Bihar government needs to look into the matter of sixty Dalit students threatening to commit suicide.
Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar Tejaswi Prasad Yadav said on Wednesday that his parents would choose a bride for him and that he would get married according to their wishes.
Four suspicious Kashmiri man were detained on Wednesday for clicking pictures of Indian Air Force station Darbhanga.
Hailed as one of the finest specimens of European architecture, construction of the Patna High Court building, which turned hundred today, was pursued with "unfailing vigour" despite the Great War which otherwise had thrown a spanner in the building of the New Capital of young Bihar.
60 Dalit students from Bihar studying at Rajdhani Engineering College in Bhubneshwar have threatened to commit suicide.
The BJP Tuesday attacked the Nitish Kumar-led dispensation alleging that it has failed to pay fees and hostel charges, under a government stipend scheme, of over 1000 dalit students studying engineering outside Bihar.
The Bihar Cabinet on Tuesday decided that a toilet in their homes will not be a legal requirement for those wishing to contest Panchayat Elections to be held in March-April.
Chirag Da was the chief of the Military Wing of Poorvi Bihar and Poorvottar Jharkhand special rea committee.
Lawyer Thakur Chandan Kumar Singh grabbed headlines when he filed a complaint-case against Lord Ram and his brother Lakshman.
The petitioner said he approached the court to seek justice for Sita. "I am in court, begging for justice to Sita."
According to former Bihar Chief Minister Lalu Prasad Yadav , urine is a useful medication and as effective as Dettol .
Lalu Prasad Yadav attended the function at Raghopur, his bastion, along with his minister sons Tejaswi Yadav and Tej Pratap.
A court in Bihar's Sitamarhi district has got a bizarre case in which the petitioner has sued Lord Ram for renouncing his wife Sita in Ramayana.
Lalu Prasad created a stir when he turned up at the function organised by Homeopathic Science Congress in Patna instead of his son.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Saturday hit out at the Centre for not selecting any city from Bihar in the the list of 20 smart cities and said the BJP-led Union government has no consideration to maintain regional balance.
A college student has allegedly received a phone call from Pakistan asking him to join ISI, police said today.
In a major twist to the case of a Congress MLA allegedly kidnapping a 20-year-old woman, the latter on Friday turned up before the Senior Superintendent of Police, Patna along with the MLA's driver Pankaj, whom she introduced as her boyfriend.
After a long break, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar is set to resume his popular `janata durbar` (people`s court) from February 1 to listen to the grievances of the people, an official said here on Friday.
Opposition BJP on Thursday attacked Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar over the closure of a case against RJD chief Lalu Prasad and said by doing so it has played "the fool" with a constitutional body like Election Commission.
A man hurled a shoe at Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday, but it missed the intended target.
A man hurled a shoe at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar at a function at his native Bhakhtiyarpur in Patna district today, after which he was arrested.
The RJD lawmaker's son Ranjit Yadav allegedly barged into the hospital and thrashed doctor Satyendra Kumar with a wheel chair.
A violent clash broke out between the police and the locals in Vaishali district of Bihar when the police was in the middle of demolishing a temple yesterday in which several cops were injured.
Bihar on Tuesday celebrated the 67th republic Day, with Governor Ram Nath Kovind hoisting the tricolour in the state capital city.
The Janata Dal (United) on Sunday suggested that there is no need for a review of the existing reservation policy in jobs and education, a day after Lok Sabha Speaker appeared to advocate a rethink on the policy.
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysis on MCD Strike; BJP, AAP throws garbage at each other - Part II
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Exclusive: International Fleet Review begins in Visakhapatnam
- Five students in Agra invent cycle that runs on fuel
- Panel discussion over rights of Muslim women
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- Watch: CCTV footage of car ramming into bike in Gujarat
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- 'Selfie' with Bulandshahr DM B Chandrakala lands 18-year-old in jail
- Gandhi family disrupting Parliament to avenge 2014 poll defeat: PM Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif or Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif?
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics
- India shows Naval prowess at International Fleet Review – See pics