It seems Arvind Kejriwal and controversies go hand-in-hand!
The Delhi Police on Wednesday conducted raids at several places after receiving crucial information about terror suspects.
The Delhi government on Tuesday launched a drive with an aim to seal illegal water bottling plants in the national capital and nab their operators.
The Delhi government on Tuesday asked for suggestions from taxi unions before presenting its detailed phase-out plan for diesel cabs before the Supreme Court on Thursday.
There are all sorts of things that one experiences in life and it teaches us a thing or to.
Directorate of Education issued a circular on Tuesday to all heads of schools in Delhi to observe mandatory summer vacation with effect from May 11.
The Supreme Court Tuesday gave a two-day deadline to AAP government for filing a detailed plan on phasing out diesel run taxis from the national capital, which faced protests and blockades by diesel cab operators causing hardship to regular commuters for the second consecutive day.
A Delhi Police official, who was suspended for allegedly trying to extort Rs 10 lakh from two Delhi University students by threatening to trap them in a false case of drug peddling, has been granted bail by a court here which said the prosecution's story was "not fool proof".
This video is going viral on various social media platforms.
The Supreme Court has asked the Delhi government to give a roadmap on how it plans to phase out diesel taxis and plan for their conversion to CNG.
Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav has lashed out at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for daring the BJP government to arrest Congress chief Sonia Gandhi and other party leader named in the Italian court order in the VVIP chopper scam.
Traffic has also stalled on the Ring Road near Ashram, at the entry to the DND Flyway to Noida.
Twitter on Monday exploded with reactions over a tweet by Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on PM Narendra Modi.
The Supreme Court had on Saturday refused to give more time to cab operators to convert to CNG and put a ban on diesel cabs in Delhi from May 01.
An incident of firing has been reported by ANI near Seelampur metro station in the national capital on late Monday night.
The bench said this after it was informed that salaries for March were not paid to all the employees of the East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC).
The Delhi High Court on Monday sought response from the Centre over Delhi Government's plea seeking stay on various petitions pertaining to disputes between the two.
The Delhi government will consult people on the Odd-Even scheme and take into account the experiences of the first two phases before announcing the next round of the traffic rationing measure, PWD Minister Satyendar Jain said on Monday.
Cab drivers blocked traffic on the Noida side of the Delhi Noida Direct (DND) flyway leading to a massive congestion.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will on Monday visit Uttar Pradesh to attend a family function of his party colleague Sanjay Singh.
The Supreme Court’s ban on plying of diesel and petrol driven taxis in Delhi took effect on Sunday, with three taxi owners warning this might lead to suicides in frustration.
The Sikh body demanded that the chapter must be removed from the syllabus.
A youth allegedly shot at a newly married woman outside her residence and then killed himself with the same gun at east Delhi's Geeta Colony area on Saturday night.
A man allegedly shot himself dead after killing a woman in East Delhi's Geeta Colony on Saturday evening, according to ANI report.
New Delhi: Delhi Transport Minister Gopal Rai here on Saturday said the second phase of odd-even vehicle restriction plan was again successful as city people were determined to follow it.
The Aam Aadmi Party-led Delhi government has readied the Draft Bill for statehood of the national capital, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said on Saturday.
The MLAs nominated as members of the civic bodies also participate in the House meeting and have voting right.
Following controversy over a book, part of DU's history curriculum, which refers to Bhagat Singh as a "revolutionary terrorist", the university on Friday decided to stop the sale and distribution of its Hindi translation.
The Delhi High Court on Friday gave an opportunity to Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and five other AAP leaders to submit their reply on two documents furnished by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in a civil defamation suit filed against them.
- Vijay Mallya resigns from Rajya Sabha
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Sony's new contact lens camera that can record video!
- AgustaWestland scam: CBI questions ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi
- New revelations in AgustaWestland chopper deal!
- Delhi: Diesel taxi drivers protest against ban
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part II
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam -Part III
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part IV
- DNA : Why BJP is linking Rahul Gandhi to AgustaWestland scam
- 'Good monsoon, consumer spending to see India GDP grow at 7.4% in FY17'
- Akshay Kumar escapes scorching Mumbai heat with his ‘partner in crime’ – Here’s how
- Uttarakhand forest fire under control, no death so far: Rajnath Singh
- Donald Trump's presidency will 'lead to another 9/11': South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham
- Ex-Australian priest John Joseph Farrell sentenced for child abuse
- Blasphemy case for 'desecrating' Sikh man's turban in Pakistan
- NEET 2016: Government will take final call, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Next Odd-Even phase only after public consultation: Satyendar Jain
- IPL 9: Kings XI Punjab's Shaun Marsh ruled out for remainder of the tournament
- Indian Premier League 2016: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – Players to watch out for; probable playing XIs
- AIADMK protests transfers of IAS, IPS officers by Election Commission
- Body of murdered Kerala nurse arrives from Oman
- WATCH: When Delhi Daredevils' Brathwaite, Billings were involved in intense off-field battle!
- HDFC Ltd Q4 net profit jumps 31% to Rs 3,460 crore
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared tomorrow on May 3