The dates for announcement of CBSE 12th Results 2015 have been declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The CBSE Class XII Board Results 2015 will be announced on May 25, the Board has confirmed.
The CBSE has announced the date for the declaration of Class 10th results. The results will be declared on May 27.
Left parties on Friday came out in support of AAP government over the Centre's notification specifying Lieutenant Governor's jurisdiction, insisting that the Centre should resolve the issue through "co-operative federalism" instead of "coercive centralisation".
After being on the run for two decades, luck finally ran out for Ashok Sethi, former Depot Manager of Mohan Meakins Limited at Patna, wanted in a cheating case, as he was nabbed by CBI from Faridabad.
To facilitate boarding and alighting of ladies from the same coach and avoid inconvenience to women passengers travelling on Line 1 (Dilshad Garden to Rithala), the Delhi Metro from Saturday has decided to change the locations of the ladies coach, an official statement said on Friday.
Former Delhi chief minister Sheila Dikshit on Friday said that the confrontation between the offices of the Lt Governor and the chief minister should be resolved with understanding and negotiation in the interest of the people. She said the stand-off was `hurting` the residents of the city.
The Centre on Friday said the Home Ministry's notification on allocation of powers in Delhi would "remove" all confusion regarding governance in the national capital and help the AAP government run the city efficiently.
Claiming that Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Lt Governor Najeeb Jung were responsible for the "mess" in Delhi, Congress on Friday said both of them have "crossed their limits" and were "not following set rules of governance".
The Delhi High Court on Friday issued notice to the Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) and its chairperson Barkha Singh on a plea of AAP leader Kumar Vishwas.
In a frontal attack on Modi government, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Friday accused it of trying to run Delhi through "back door" to protect the corrupt and said it had "back-stabbed" the people of the city by issuing a notification "siding" with the Lt Governor.
Hitting out at the Centre after it issued a notification specifying the role and powers of Delhi Lt Governor, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal Friday said it showed BJP's nervousness about the anti-corruption efforts of his government.
In an apparent setback for Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, the Ministry of Home Affairs on Friday issued a gazette notification specifying the role and powers of the Lt Governor.
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Friday reacted strongly to the reports that the Centre is considering issuing a notification to clarify distribution of power between the posts of Delhi's Lieutenant Governor and Chief Minister.
The Centre is considering issuing a notification to clarify distribution of power between the posts of Delhi's Lieutenant Governor and Chief Minister.
Amid growing demands for 'one- rank-one-pension" for ex-servicemen, Rahul Gandhi will now be taking up their cause by meeting representatives of former military personnel and war widows at the Congress headquarters here on Saturday.
A 27-year-old youth has been held for allegedly being involved in the brutal attack on a businessman at Connaught Place on Tuesday night who succumbed to his injuries after being battered with a helmet by the assailants.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday said his government would provide portable ventilators and x-ray machines to quake-hit Nepal as well as software and hardware support to maintain the database of Nepalese living in India.
A special court here on Thursday sentenced then deputy commissioner and inspector of Delhi's income tax department to four years in jail in a bribery case.
Days after he was removed as Principal Secretary of Services Department by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, senior bureaucrat Anindo Majumdar has lashed out at the AAP government for "humiliating" him and asserted that he will not follow any "unconstitutional" orders.
Accusing AAP of "intentionally" creating a Constitutional crisis in Delhi over appointment of Shakuntala Gamlin as acting Chief Secretary for the state, BJP on Thursday took a potshot, saying Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and controversy are "made for each other".
The Delhi government has decided to appoint a new special prosecutor in the murder case of journalist Soumya Vishwanathan and appeal for a speedy trial, officials said on Thursday.
In a major step, Delhi and its neighbouring states Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh on Thursday agreed to move towards uniformity in tax rates and develop a common market to boost trade.
Three incidents of fire were on Thursday reported from various parts of the city, including a major one that broke out in a furniture godown in Kapashera area of the south west Delhi, but there were no casualties, fire officials said.
Queries on the best-four policy and doubts regarding selection through sports and ECA quota on Thursday figured among the concerns raised by undergraduate admission seekers as DU held the first of its 'Open Days' counselling sessions.
TERI Director General RK Pachauri on Thursday failed to get an order on his plea for permission to enter his office from a local court which noted the "snail's pace" in the probe into sexual harassment allegations against him and asked the police to complete it by July 17.
The Delhi government on Thursday denied published reports that the morale of its officers had been hit by a public row between the chief minister and the Lt. Governor.
Taking a jibe at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, Minister of State for Minority Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Thursday said the latter and controversies are made for each other.
Three people on a motorbike tried to snatch a woman's chain here but couldn't do so as she raised an alarm, following which one of them, a juvenile, was arrested, police said on Thursday.
A day after top serving and retired bureaucrats strongly condemned "politicisation" of appointments of senior officials, Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Thursday took pot shots at retired IAS officials.
As the ongoing tussle between Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Lt Governor Najeeb Jung refuses to die down, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Ashutosh on Thursday targeted the Narendra Modi government at the Centre.
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- DNA: Analysis of Hurriyat chief Syed Geelani's passport issue
- DNA: Analysis of traffic system of Vancouver, Canada
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- PM Modi's key campaign team member may join Nitish Kumar
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @10 am
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 expected to be announced on May 21
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 (jharkhandeducation.net) likely to be announced on Thursday May 21 at 1 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results to be announced on May 21 at www.apeamcet.org
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- DHSE (dhsekerala.gov.in) 12th Result 2015: Kerala DHSE Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced on May 21
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be declared on May 21
- 'IAS officer DK Ravi possibly committed suicide, suffered big loss in real estate business'