Former UPSC chairman DP Agarwal was on Tuesday nominated by Delhi University to the search panel for the next VC replacing K Kasturirangan following a controversy over the latter's selection to the body.
Uber has accused Centre and the Delhi govt of interfering with its business.
Women constitute over 93% of those suspects who were caught in the Delhi Metro network this year for pick-pocketing crimes.
The Delhi govt is now looking up to China in its fight against dengue.
A 35-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly raping a six-year-old girl, who was found lying unconscious at a secluded spot in southwest Delhi's Chhawla area, police said on Monday.
AAP on Monday termed as "dreadful" the Prime Minister's "complete silence" on the return of Sahitya Akademi Awards by many leading writers.
Over 3,000 male passengers have been apprehended and fined this year for illegally travelling in the Delhi Metro coaches reserved for women.
A young man held guilty of sodomising a minor boy in 2007 has been released on probation by a Delhi court.
Power sector employees will go on a day long strike on December 8 to protest against Electricity (Amendment) Bill 2014.
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will on Monday meet the Heads of Departments under the Delhi Government and brief them to ensure zero corruption in their departments.
In an effort to make public transport safer, cheaper and environment-friendly, Smart e-Rickshaws – equipped with digital gadgets including GPRS and CCTV cameras – were recently flagged off in Delhi.
It has been two days since a four-year-old girl was found raped in the national capital but Delhi Police are still clueless.
After sacking Environment, Food and Supplies Minister Asim Ahmed Khan over graft charges, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is set to caution party MLAs, and their families, against a repeat of the episode.
A four-year-old girl was allegedly raped by an unidentified accused in a slum dwelling in north west Delhi's Keshav Puram area, police said on Saturday.
Delhi Police chief B S Bassi today emphasised on the importance of adequate safety and security for women and said that they should not suffer in silence but seek the help of police in times of crisis.
Former Delhi's food and civil supplies minister Asim Ahmed Khan, who was yesterday publicly sacked by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal from his Cabinet over graft charges against him, on Saturday rejected the allegations, saying he is a victim of AAP's internal politics.
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will meet Aam Admi Party (AAP) MLAs and their families on Sunday for a discussion over his public sacking of Food minister Asim Khan and to warn them that reports of corruption must not crop up again in the party.
Civil Liberties activist and senior lawyer Prashant Bhushan on Saturday flayed Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's claims of removing Food Minister Asim Ahmed Khan on grounds of corruption, questioning why such defector were given ticket in the elections.
Minor earthquake tremors were felt in New Delhi and NCR at midnight.
Delhi University's Dayal Singh college has cancelled the admissions of four students after it came across fake documents submitted by them while registering for their respective courses.
President Pranab Mukherjee on Friday turned down the appointment of former ISRO Chief K Kasturirangan to the search panel for a new Vice Chancellor for Delhi University which has been asked to send a new nomination to replace him.
Former AAP leader Yogendra Yadav on Friday claimed that "someone" had told him about an audio which involved sacked Delhi Minister Asim Ahmed Khan allegedly demanding a bribe of Rs 6 lakh.
Delhi's Environment and Food and Supplies Minister Asim Ahmed Khan was on Friday sacked by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal over charges of corruption.
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, known for his tough anti-corruption stance, on Friday sacked a minister in the Delhi government over corruption charges.
Alluding to the Dadri lynching, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Friday said some political parties "use" the youth to instigate riots and spread hatred by keeping them unemployed and uneducated.
The Supreme Court on Friday rejected a plea by Neelam Katara seeking enhancement of sentence to death for Vishal and Vikas Yadav.
The Delhi Police on Thursday said they would look into every aspect of the Tihar gang war on Wednesday afternoon, in which two inmates were killed and several undertrials and jail staff were injured.
Delhi government on Thursday ordered a magisterial inquiry to probe the death of two under-trials in the high-security Tihar Jail yesterday and also sought a detailed report from the prison administration.
Three people were shot at in two incidents of road rage in the national capital on Thursday, police said.
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- Bihar polls: PM Modi addresses rally in Jehananbad
- Bihar Polls: First phase of polling commences
- India to expose atrocities by Pakistan
- Panel discussion on sting against JDU leader Awadhesh Kushwaha
- Shiv Sena can break alliance with BJP after Kasuri issue
- Pakistan at unrest following Zee News revelations on Balochistan and PoK
- Panel discussion on Shiv Sena's protest against Kasuri's book launch
- Watch: Pooja Mishra caught on CCTV creating ruckus in store in Delhi
- Top news headlines @ 8pm
- Dengue breaks 19 year record in Delhi, 10,683 patients admitted
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- Check out: Entire music album of Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!
- Despite paint attack on Sudheendra Kulkarni, Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri's book launched; Shiv Sena faces flak
- Attack on Sudheendra Kulkarni: Aaditya Thackeray's reply to Rajdeep Sardesai’s open letter
- 'Ghar Wapsi': 300 converted to Hinduism in Varanasi
- Bihar polls: Wave in favour of BJP, will form next government, says Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Bihar polls: Opposition's only poll agenda is 'Modi Ka Vinash', says Narendra Modi
- India will support Palestine cause, engage with Israel: Pranab Mukherjee
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan’s little one – AbRam – drives a car!
- Bobby Darling to marry businessman Ramneek Sharma?