PM Modi will address the farmers in Banaskantha district during his day-long visit to Gujarat, PTI reported.
He had revealed to the authorities that he had not disclosed an income of Rs13,860 crore. That puts him for a direct tax liability of Rs4,500 crore.
Seeking custodial interrogation of the couple, the Gujarat Police also rejected Teesta Setalvad's claim that lawyers fought most of the 2002 Gujarat riot-related cases for free.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to attend a conclave of farmers, cattle-rearers and representative of cooperative and dairy sectors, which will be held at Deesa town of Banaskantha district on December 10.
The Gujarat High Court has issued notice to the state government on a PIL seeking ban on flying kites and hot air balloon lanterns during the 'Uttarayan' festival while arguing that they cause death and injuries to humans, animals and birds.
A PIL has been filed in the Gujarat High Court, seeking a ban on flying of kites during the festival of Uttarayan and prohibition on use of crushed glass to sharpen kite strings, saying it is a threat to the lives of humans, birds and animals.
To popularise cashless transactions among people following the demonetisation move, Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today inaugurated the 'digital donation' system at the Ambaji Temple and made a donation of Rs 31,000 using his wife's debit card.
BJP has registered yet another massive win!
Polling on total 134 seats of various municipalities, district panchayats and taluka panchayats were conducted by the Gujarat State Election Commission on Sunday.
Gujarat State Election Commission (SEC) today announced that elections to 10,318 gram panchayats in the state will be held on December 27, and the results will be announced on December 29.
Two unidentified men on Saturday looted gold bars weighing 14 kilograms after attacking a security guard of cash logistic company in Ahmedabad.
They have set an example for others to follow by getting married without much grandeur.
"The Gujarati edition of the book written jointly by Narendra Modi and (RSS leader) Rajabhai Nene on L M Inamdar, popularly known as "Vakilsaheb", would be released tomorrow," said Rajubhai Dhruv, BJP spokesperson.
Hardik said an eleven-member team of PAAS will meet the government, but stressed that the organisation will stick to its main demand of OBC quota and won't accept any "lollipop".
Reliance, controlled by billionaire Mukesh Ambani, has two advanced refineries at Jamnagar in Gujarat that can jointly process 1.2 million bpd of crude oil.
Police today raided a call centre here and arrested 19 people, including six women, for allegedly posing as officials of US' Internal Revenue Service and extorting money from American nationals by threatening them of legal action over 'tax evasion'.
A paan shop owner in Gujarat's Ahmedabad claimed that he received a "fake" note of the denomination from an unknown customer.
The Supreme Court collegium on November 18 had rejected the Centre`s plea for "reconsideration" of 43 names recommended for appointment as judges in various high courts.
Pipping every big city of India, this village in PM Narendra Modi's home state Gujarat is setting big examples for others after demonetisation move.
All the boats belong to fishermen from Porbandar.
A chartered accountant (CA) from Gujarat's Surat has written an open letter to Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal (as he has been criticising the demonitisation move by PM Narendra Modi).
This is an extremely DISTURBING VIDEO. The video has gone massively viral on social media.
A division bench of the high court desisted from issuing any direction stating that the matter was already being heard in the Supreme Court.
Panic-stricken citizens queued outside banks, post offices and ATMs across Gujarat on the second consecutive day to get new currency notes in exchange for their now defunct bills following Centre's move of demonetising Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes.
Police on Wednesday seized 1,177.76 kg of ganja having a market value of Rs 1.17 crore and arrested six persons in Gujarat's Mahisagar district.
The Gujarat unit of BJP on Sunday hailed the Centre's decision to demonetise Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 notes saying it is a courageous move to weed out black money.
With one more contract worker succumbing at a private hospital here, the death toll in the GNFC gas leak mishap in Bharuch district of Gujarat has risen to six, officials said today.
Kanubhai, the son of Mahatma's third son Ramdas Gandhi, had been living at the Radha Krishna temple in Surat run by Punjabi Samaj.
Kanu Ramdas Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi and a former NASA scientist, breathed his last in a private hospital here on Monday evening, an aide said.
Three women of a tribal family here mowed down by a train near Anand railway station when they were trying to cross the rail tracks, police said on Monday.
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Demonetisation: Petrol pumps turn into cash counters
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Jayalalithaa death shock killed over 70, claims AIADMK
- DNA: Hindi named in top 10 most powerful languages in the world
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analyzing the decision-making process of Time's 'Person of the Year'
- 7-storey under-construction building collapses in Hyderabad
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- Jayalalithaa used to give tips on skin care - Apollo Hospitals' medical staff recall Amma's stay
- 'Mannargudi mafia' back in action? A common man can lead AIADMK, says Jayalalithaa's confidante Sasikala's husband
- SHOCKER: Bhuvneshwar Kumar floors umpire Paul Reiffel with 'wicketless' ball — WATCH
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers
- Allahabad HC on triple talaq: Instant divorce is cruel, demeaning which impedes and drags India from becoming nation
- Parliament: Opposition agrees to debate demonetisation without division of votes
- India vs England, 4th Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!