After spending 17 months behind bars in connection with an alleged rape case, self-styled godman Asaram's son Narayan Sai on Tuesday walked out of Lajpor Central Jail here on three weeks' temporary bail.
Over 200 Congress workers were briefly detained today while demonstrating against one-year rule of Narendra Modi government near old residence of BJP president Amit Shah and at the city office of the ruling party.
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi is likely to visit Gujarat in August, the state unit president of the party, Bharatsinh Solanki said here on Monday.
The city police on Monday stopped the `Swaraj Samvad' organized by former AAP leaders Yogendra Yadav and Anand Kumar here, stating lack of permission.
Former Aam Admi Party leader Yogendra Yadav said on Monday that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal lacks political acumen to confront the Centre on the issue of full statehood status for Delhi.
One out of three armed thieves was caught as he ran out of a jewellery store in Gujarat`s Vadodara District. The shopkeeper`s son caught him.
Self-styled 'godman' Asaram's son Narayan Sai, jailed in a rape case, was on Monday granted three weeks' temporary bail by the Gujarat High Court to attend to his ailling mother, who is schedule to undergo a surgery.
A senior police official and a retired inspector were arrested on Sunday for allegedly attending a party at a farm in Dholera town in the district where some girls were forced to serve liquor to guests.
Former Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leaders Yogendra Yadav and Anand Kumar will address a day-long 'Swaraj Samvad' convention here on May 25.
Self-styled godman Asaram's son Narayan Sai, jailed in a rape case, has sought temporary bail from the Gujarat High Court to attend to his ailing mother.
Two police personnel who were allegedly found dancing with a woman and showering notes while on duty have been suspended on Saturday, a senior official said.
Congress on Saturday made a strong plea to President Pranab Mukherjeee not to give his nod to a controversial anti-terror law passed by Gujarat Assembly, a measure which has failed to get Presidential assent thrice.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday congratulated Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel for completing one "successful year" in office.
A day after a video of two policemen clad in uniform dancing with a woman at a wedding function here went viral, Vadodara Police Commissioner on Friday ordered an inquiry into the incident.
As part of the two-day celebrations to commemorate the completion of her first year in power, Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel on Friday laid the foundation stone of a water supply project in Meghraj town of Aravalli district.
Gujarat government's move to repaint in saffron the pick up stands for state transport buses along the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar highway has sparked a controversy with the opposition Congress accusing the ruling BJP of propagating its "communal ideology" through the hue, a charge denied by the government.
BJP's national spokesperson MJ Akbar came down heavily on Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi, by alleging here on Thursday that he had "robbed" farmers' land to set up his companies.
The "failure" of Gujarat and Central government in "reducing corruption" will be the main plank on which the opposition Congress will contest the forthcoming local bodies elections in the state, a senior party leader said here on Thursday.
Mumbai-bound Saurashtra Janta Express was on Wednesday halted at a railway station in Rajkot district for a couple hours, after a woman informed the police that there was a bomb aboard the train, officials said.
Gujarat government has planned two-days of state-wide grand celebrations to commemorate Chief Minister Anandiben Patel's one year in office.
To counter Congress' claims about the Land Acquisition Bill being 'anti-farmer', Gujarat government has decided to distribute pamphlets among masses during public functions, officials said.
A 16-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour for three days in Amraiwadi area of the city, police said on Wednesday.
A special court trying the 2002 Naroda Gam riot case here on Tuesday summoned the investigating officer Himanshu Shukla of SIT to explain how a CD containing certain phone call records went missing.
Congress on Tuesday slammed the Gujarat government over the alleged scam in Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Metro rail project and demanded a white paper on it.
Ex-IAS officer and former Executive Chairman of 'Metrolink Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad' Sanjay Gupta, who was arrested in a Rs 113-crore alleged scam, on Tuesday moved the sessions court here seeking a ban on media coverage of his case.
In last ten days, three persons have died due to severe heat wave conditions gripping Gujarat, officials said Tuesday.
Three senior police officers, including an IPS officer, were suspended on Monday by the Gujarat Home Department after they were found guilty in an alleged police sub-inspector recruitment scam.
The Gujarat government on saturday said it would expedite the land acquisition process for an industrial park to be set up by China in the state for its players.
The special court hearing the 2008 Ahmedabad serial blasts case on Friday turned down the state government's plea to allow `panch' (prosecution) witnesses to identify the accused persons from photographs.
India and China have signed an agreement to establish a skill and entrepreneurship development institute in Gujarat, the state government said on Friday.
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- CBSE Board 12th XII Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced today at 12 Noon
- Kejriwal lists AAP govt's achievements of 100 days, slams Centre's 'dictatorial attitude'
- Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party changes its logo